KeepBritainBiking.com takes the privacy of each and every person who visits our online shop (the “website”) very seriously and will always process your personal data in accordance with the law.
INFORMATION ABOUT US
Your Personal Data
Personal data is defined as any information about you which is personally identifiable, including, without limitation, your name, address, telephone number, email address, financial details, registration name, password and other information from which you can be identified and which you disclose to us at any time.
We Use Your Information For The Following Purposes:
- to serve website content to you
• to handle orders, deliver products, process payments and refunds and provide statements
• to communicate with you about your orders
• if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence and your contact details
• to prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our site and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf
• to contact you by email to ask you for feedback and comments on our services
• if you consent, to notify you by email of group products, promotions, competitions and special offers that may be of interest to you
Collection Of Your Personal Data
We only collect you personal data when:
- you place an order with us
- if you opted into our Keep Britain Biking newsletter
We use your personal data to:
• process and complete orders you place via the website
• send you dedicated offers and services from our Keep Britain Biking newsletter, only if you’ve opted in to receive this
If you do not wish to receive marketing information from us, you can click on the relevant unsubscribe button or email us at email@example.com and let us know.
You can subscribe to Keep Britain Biking newsletters at any time. By doing so you choose to be informed at regular intervals of the commercial offers available on the Keep Britain Biking website.
You have the opportunity unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the link provided for this purpose at the end of each newsletter or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Opt In or Opt Out From Direct Marketing
Keep Britain Biking may use the information you give us on our website for direct marketing purposes to provide updates, newsletters, events or other communications that we think may interest you based on your interaction.
Where required by law your prior consent will be obtained before sending direct marketing. In any event, we will offer you the option to unsubscribe on every communication sent.
We take data security seriously and have safeguards (including internal procedures and policies) in place to ensure data security is maintained to a high standard. We also use all efforts reasonably necessary to be sure that third parties who work with us to make this website and its contents available to you, and to fulfil your orders and requests, agree to protect personal information that they must access in order to serve our website and its visitors.
We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure the secure treatment of your personal data. In particular, we will take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data against loss or misuse and we will use strict procedures and security features in order to prevent unauthorized access. All the data collected by us is stored on a secure server.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal data, we will treat it in accordance with our security procedures.
We will not retain your information for longer than is necessary for our business purposes or for legal requirements.